Stray childrenThe agency has issued a firm warning to protect the group.
On December 7th, JYP Entertainment released the following statement:
Hello, this is JYPE.
This is indicative of the recent surge in acts of violating Stray Kids’ privacy.
We are planning strong action as the following actions that endanger the safety of the artists are considered definitive stalking rather than affection.
- Unauthorized visits to unofficial planned activities (those not listed on the Stray Kids fan’s schedule or notified of Stray Kids membership) or in private rooms (JYP headquarters, in their dorm, additional private rooms related to Stray Kids)
- Waiting for stray children at unofficial planned activities or in private rooms
- Visiting unofficial planned activities or private rooms and secretly photographing or recording without the artist’s permission
- Follow the Stray Kids or Stray Kids vehicle through JYP headquarters, their dormitory or any other destination
- Follow Stray Kids members during their personal time
- Continuously contacting, visiting, talking to, or contacting the Stray Kids members, or attempting to do so
In particular, we emphasize that legal action based on the criminal law, the law on the punishment of minor offenses, etc., regarding unauthorized visits to the private rooms of stray children (JYP headquarters, from their dormitory, additional private rooms related to stray children Children) and the violation of the privacy and personal rights of the artist can be initiated.
We will do our best to protect the safety and rights of our artists.
We ask for your cooperation. Thank you.
How do you feel about this article?